With the impending 1 July changes to the Aged Care system, the FPA is teaming up with the Aged Care Gurus and Austock to present a webinar on Monday 28 April, that will cover off on these changes.
This presentation will provide FPA members with the following:
• An outline of the current financial arrangements;
• Detail strategies for clients already receiving Aged Care;
• Identify strategies for clients entering care prior to 30 June 2014;
• Outline the financial arrangements applicable post 1 July 2014; and
• Highlight business and advice opportunities when dealing with clients post 1 July 2014.
With only three months to go before the introduction of these new Aged Care reforms, this webinar update will be of great importance to all financial planners and Aged Care specialists.
TITLE: Aged Care Strategies – Pre and Post Reform
WHEN: Monday 28 April – 1pm-2pm
CPD: The webinar will be accredited for CPD points.
Cost: Free to FPA members and $39 for non-members
REGISTER: To register your interest, go to www.cpdlive.com